Anthony Edward Aindow T273228 604 Company RASC

Welcome to the Italy Star Association 1943-1945 website Forums Lost Trails Anthony Edward Aindow T273228 604 Company RASC

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Peter Aindow

I would like to find as much information as I can about my father’s service in North Africa and the Italian Campaign. He was in the RASC from 1940 to 1945. His name was Anthony Edward Aindow (T273228 604 company RASC C.N.T ) and he served with his brother Joe Aindow and a man called Ted Deadman from Dartford.
      Like a lot of their generation he didn’t say too much about his experiences in the war and being the fool I am when he did I didn’t listen which I bitterly regret as he has now passed away. I know from he did say he was at El Alamein, Monte Cassino and experienced trying to cross the river Po.
      Any help in finding out any information would be very welcome including any books or archives I can search.
      Thank you

Frank de PlantaFrank de Planta

Peter.

Get me through my website http://www.cassinobattlefields.co.uk and I will happily tell you how to get more information on your father’s time in the Army and what 604 Company RASC.

It is all publicly available – you just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Regards

Frank

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
>