Reply To: Mr


Hi Vince, The best place to start is to contact the Army Records Office and apply for your Grandfathers service records. Please see the article titles ‘ Finding The Service Records of a Relative’. The forms are fairly straight forward, when completed send them with the fee and sit back and wait, it may take several weeks, but you will get a lot of useful information you can then follow up. Once you know more our members and their relatives and other viewers of this site will be in a better position to help. We would also welcome new members who have family connections to the Italian Campaign, there is a downloadable membership form on the ‘Contact Us’ page of the website.
Good luck,